Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Shot Day

Sweet Shot Day

I follow this great blog...It's called Life With My Three Boybarians. I love it...partially because she's just so real...and partially because...gosh, she's an amazing photographer...and I totally stole a bunch of her homeschool classroom ideas. Like most of my classroom looks like hers...or has big plans to look like hers. Someday. She started this idea today...Sweet Shot Day...and here's the picture I'm linking up with her blog:

Bad lighting...but beautiful monkeys. :) I don't pretend to be an amazing photographer--I leave that to my brother (see www.North40photography.com )--but I do enjoy taking pictures...especially of the kids.

Now, theoretically, if you click on that happy little link button up there, you'll reach her blog (and be able to see everybody else's amazing pics this week. :) ) Since I can't seem to make that cooperate, you can just click on the highlighted words and it will take you right to her blog. Eventually, I'm going to leave this miserable spaces thing and go to a real blog space, where I don't fight with things like that. However, the thought of moving all these archives...a bit overwhelming. If you have any suggestions for moving this blog to wordpress...hey...I'm all ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment