Monday, March 8, 2010

Swagbucks

You may have noticed that big banner thingy over there in one of my columns and wondered what I was advertising...I want to fill you in, and...pretty much...encourage you to sign up. Basically, it's free money. What could be better than that? AAAAND, if you sign up for a (completely free, no-strings-attached) account with them through my blog, with that cool-looking banner over there, you help me earn money too. I'm sure it's too good to be true...for somebody...but not for my friend whose blog I follow. Who just happened to pay for her entire Christmas last year with Swagbucks. Think I'm nuts? Well, you knew that already, right? But check it out. Really. If you can find a glitch, seriously, let me know. I'm willing to take the risk by doing free searches through their site (powered by Google and Ask), or buying items form online stores I already shop at anyway through their links...and earning Swagbucks for free...and maybe winning the opportunity to buy a bunch of stuff...for free. In the meantime, sign up. Right through that little box over there. What could it possibly hurt??

:) Let's earn our Christmas money together.

No comments:

Post a Comment