Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fish Fry, and P90X Day 17

How do those two things go together??

They don't. :) Just the way my brain works after spending 9 hours in a gym timing vault warm-ups for a bunch of incredibly talented gymnasts...who aren't my kid. Then heading out to yet another restaurant in search of a half-way decent fish fry...something we still have not discovered here in joyous Williamsport.

Well, until now, anyway. Funny that we had to go to "the airport" to find it.

:)

And Day 17...Yoga X. Only did the first half of the workout today--because Yoga X is 90 minutes long, and as it was, to do the first 45, the moving postures, I had to get up at 5:15. Yoga...love it. Kicks my butt, but I love it.

Sadly, to balance out my commitment to doing that workout this morning, I also ate more for dinner than I've eaten for any single meal (maybe even two meals) in about three weeks. I don't feel super, super badly about it...he he...but I do feel a little like...well, that may not have been totally worth it.

So, now I sit in front of the television after this beautiful day (which I spent indoors...aak) watching Full House with my kids, and listening to Justin Beiber songs Seth found on youtube for the girls...because we have to see if he's half-way decent too.

Like the fish-fry. You know. Because they have anything to do with each other either.

Hey, I never claimed this blog would actually be worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment