Friday, March 12, 2010

Cardio X today. Last week, this workout made me realize that I needed to eat something before my workout to avoid crashing somewhere halfway through. What I forgot was how much incorporation of the other workouts occurs in Cardio X...and that it only lasts about 45 minutes! Today, I needed that. Yesterday, I felt like I had beaten this cold...today it kicked my butt. And wouldn't you know...today we do karate too. To say that I drooped during karate tonight...would not be an exaggeration by any means.

I love getting up in the morning just chomping at the bit to start my workout. Having to eat something and let it settle before I work out?? Absolute torture. Today, I set my alarm for 6, and must have accidentally hit "clear" on my phone instead of "snooze"...and didn't wake up again until 7:34. Hmm. Maybe should have stayed right there in bed, but since our crazy day scheduled itself as a Thursday...well, I got up. I'm glad I did. And "pushed play." Hoping for an easier day tomorrow, amidst planning for Bryson's 8th birthday party, shopping for their friend Taylor's 11th birthday present, roller skating for a couple of hours at the party, heading to the bowling alley for some asteroid bowling for Bryson in the evening, and figuring out when to do school and clean my house in the meantime. :) Happy day-before-the-weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment