Sunday, April 18, 2010

I don't want to blog today.

I want to sit here and just think. I want the world to shut up around me. I want the hamster to stop banging against the cage with her wheel, and Seth's computer to stop making Starries sounds, and the dog to stop ringing the bell to go out. I want to breathe deeply. I want to yell a little bit. Maybe cry for a while. But I don't want to blog.

Have you ever noticed how when you're completely engulfed all the time in something you cherish and adore, you tend not to notice other things that are pretty great too? But then...out of the blue, for a day or two, you're suddenly surrounded by those other things and you remember...oh, man. I want that. I love what I have, but I. want. that.

And I'm not talking about stuff. And I'm not talking about someone else. Sheesh.

I am blessed. And fortunate. And spoiled. And loved. I have no right to ask for anything more. I'm not asking, really. I live in reality. But.

But.

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment