Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook, Nov. 16, 2010

FOR TODAY, November 16th, 2010

Outside my window...New York can't decide what season to be.  

I am thinking...about how sometimes...I'd like a vacation all by myself to someplace absolutely beautiful.

I am thankful for...the acceptance and love of amazing people.  

From the learning rooms...Paul's missionary trips, the skeleton, multiplication and division facts, order of operations, descriptive paragraphs, stories, stories, stories...


From the kitchen...A crockpot meal for mom and dad while we have Vegetable Beef Stew and Crusty Bread with my dear cousin's family...oh, and fresh chocolate chip cookies made by the kids and Ompy last night while Mom and I partied with a whole bunch of ladies over Pampered Chef catalog items.


I am wearing...An orange, v-neck, thin cotton cable-knit sweater, layered over a white tank with my favorite, way-too-big light wash jeans.  Oh, and fuschia ballet flats. :)

I am creating...A business plan.  Still.


I am reading...blogs. And impatiently awaiting a couple of new books from paperbackbookswap.com

I am praying...for grace. And peace.


I am hearing...Lainie's feet dancing in her bedroom above me, Bryson talking in my ear, Reasa clicking her story on the keyboard, a little Maroon 5 to start the day.

Around the house...the constant struggle to keep my parents' house from looking like we moved in and took over.  Sometimes we succeed...but not right now.


One of my favorite things...unconditional love. 

A few plans for the rest of the week...Horse lesson, play date, a cake tomorrow, gymnastics, youth group, a long overdue haircut, the girls first major youth group outing, a date night with Bryson, a laid-back weekend...


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good day. :)
    I am curious about your business plan... Which of your many talents/ventures are you focusing on?

    ReplyDelete