Saturday, November 27, 2010



Rules for Five Question Friday:  Copy and paste the following questions into a blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky and link up! 

1.  What is your favorite part of a Thanksgiving meal?
Being with everyone I love. And, umm, hello, turkey??!


2.  Are you a host or a guest for Thanksgiving this year
I was kind of both...we celebrated the actual meal with my dad's 47-strong extended family, and then desserts with the 16 of us here at my parents...and since I'm living here...that kind of makes me a partial host, right?



3.  When you think of one Thanksgiving tradition, what comes to mind?
Standing in the kitchen with my mom and giggling as we bake and cook and lose our minds for at least 24 hours.  


4.  You have two pieces of pie in front of you and you HAVE to eat one...do you choose pumpkin or pecan?
Pecan!!  No contest.


5. There was no #5 on my link...LOL

1 comment: