Monday, October 17, 2011

Pinterest. It's an obsession.

It's not an addiction, folks. An addiction implies that I would choose not to do it anymore if I could.

This is just not the case.

I am having more fun with this as a creative outlet, doing little things every day that are fun. Inexpensive. Creative. Crafty.

Brilliant organizational ideas. Adorable gifts and thoughtful things. Purses. Bags. Recipes.

Basically, I'm in my glory.

So, since I've been in a bit of a blogging rut...I figured I'd blog a few of the things I've found and done. :) Today...

Mod Podge.

I am not a Mod Podge girl. I don't craft like that most of the time...until today. It's just not my thing, really. I'm more of a fabric/yarn/paper crafter. I realize that mod podge incorporates all of those things sometimes...I just haven't gone there in the past. Then I discovered this project. And I needed Mod Podge for this project. And I realized...I saw that pinned on somebody's board not too long ago.

Hehe.

I am starting with a modified version of that project (smaller pictures, larger canvas) to see if it works, honestly.
Hehe...not quite dry...

Also not dry...but love it. I have no patience.
I can't wait to try it with full-sized photos on large frames. Like...10x13. For, like...Christmas gifts. So that the edges of the pictures don't show. :) :) :)

But so far...it works. And I love it. And the Mod Podge recipe is here.

But seriously...spare time?? Yeah. Not so much anymore.

Like there was any to begin with.

Ha.

1 comment:

  1. I've been resigned to making recipes I've found on Pinterest because I don't have the craft supplies on hand, but, when I do, rest assured that I will be doing the same thing! Different projects, same obsession. ;) I have several that I can't wait to do for Christmas that I DO have the stuff for. :)

    ReplyDelete