Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Endeavors

Yesterday, I posted here, and hope to be involved once a week or so in different ways...I will write as the "Health and Fitness Author" while Ruth, the real health and fitness girl has her baby and adjusts to life with her first littlie. I would love if you would stop by and check it out...more because the blog speaks to me every time I read it than because I'm writing there. Whether the article is about family, marriage, faith, decorating, style, or whatever it speaks about...it speaks to me. This month, the focus was on friendship...in marriage, in life, with God. Next month, we focus on thankfulness, and the book One Thousand Gifts, by Anne Voskamp...I'm about 3 chapters into it and I'm loving it. Definitely worth the time. It has opened my eyes...to gifts I have ignored. I'd love to know what you think.

So stop by...and check it out. :)   FancyLittleThings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment