Thursday, October 13, 2011

picture proof.

Lunch. :) 38 different foods.

Heian...kick-Bryson-in-the-face. 38 katas.




.8 home improvement projects. The kids painted them...I am still not sure what I'm going to do with them. :)



380 Crunches. (and a bag of red sequins allllll over the horrid carpet. And no clutter removal prior to picture taking. Don't judge.)


38 pushups...nonstop.

38 chair-assist pull-ups...completed in 3 sets.

3.8 pancakes. Yes, I was chewing. And that is a Lainie monster.

Blogging. And pinning.

Home Improvement project.

One of the 38 trips up and down the steps.

I only ate 3.8 of them, but I baked 38.

Couldn't do the leaves, but here are the pumpkins.  And the orange counter top :)

We took more pictures, but...these are the ones that made it here...didn't want to completely overwhelm you with silliness.

Like that doesn't happen here on a regular basis anyway.

;)

Best. Birthday. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment