Monday, October 17, 2011

And the madness continues...

Just did this...hehe...

Shrug!
The shirt I started with was a men's xl long-sleeved v-neck from Old Navy...only...I got it for $1.50 at the Thrift Store last week...Next time, I'll start with something maybe a size larger than what I would normally wear...and it would work equally well with a women's shirt--probably better. I had to mess with the lines on this one a bit too much so the shoulders don't fall quite in the right place--had to take the side seams in about 3 inches so they would fall right, and the sleeves came in an inch and a half or so. In all? 15 minutes, friends. :) I'm going to get a ribbon that matches better...the actual color is kind of an olive-y brown...super comfy...I kind of love it.

Here's the shrug link.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at the directions, and I think I could do this. I need to have Eric bring my sewing machine down, and then I need to find a tutorial so I can THREAD it. Then, I'm sure I can sew. :)

    ReplyDelete