Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Wedding

So this weekend, there's this wedding. I'm coordinating it.

It is making me laugh. And cry. And scream a little bit.

It's funny how when you watch a wedding from the pews and think about how beautiful everything is and how wonderful the celebration is and how beautiful everyone looks and how wonderful the bride and her family did with preparations...you forget what exactly goes into the process of making it all of those things.

It's funny how when you have 18 days to help a bride bring all of the last-minute details together you seriously wonder...

...is anyone going to say any of those things about this wedding?

I am thankful the reception is at a winery, and someone else is bringing the cake (which was delivered today instead of tomorrow because I had nothing to do with the planning/confirmation process).

Also, I will never make all of the pies for the rehearsal dinner at a wedding I plan to coordinate again.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe you are wearing ANOTHER hat!! You amaze me, Min!! And if anyone can pull this off, it's you!! Can you share pics??? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete