Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook, 9/14/11


Outside my window...clouds and the threat of rain...and cooler temps. it's fall!

I am thinking...about how quickly time passes. how short life is.

I am thankful for...being dearly loved.

I am wearing...white hoodie, black flannel jammie pants with snowflakes.

I am remembering...my fourth graders at CLC.

I am hearing...Hillsong Live "Our God is Love." over and over and over.

I am creating...oh, guess. yep. a cake plan for the next 3 days.

I am going...to conquer my entire to-do list tomorrow. 

I am reading...the texts for my online wedding planner course. slowly. because that's how i have time for it right now.

I am hoping...that Grandpa is ok.

On my mind...the possible contents of the next text message.

From the learning rooms...Life Science, exploration of the new world, the book of James, dividing decimals, area, the art of the reformation, punctuation and writing.

Noticing that...i love. 

From the kitchen...homemeade oreos and lots of meals that actually follow the meal plan.

Around the house...my office needs to be hoed out and organized. i keep putting it off. it keeps hanging over my head.

One of my favorite things...my kids. ok, that's 3. but still.

Praying for...healing.

A verse for you...Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
A few plans for this week...lots of phone calls to follow up. four cakes. celebrating my parents' 40th anniversary with apple picking and a few introductions.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment