Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 9

OK. Here's the Asylum Check-In:
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Speed and Agility, Calories burned: forgot the hrm
Day 7: Strength, Calories burned: forgot the hrm...
Day 8: Back to Core, Calories burned: 250. average heartrate: 126
Day 9: Vertical Plyo, Calories burned: not sure...last time was 300...forgot to put my monitor on. I should really do that.

I'm going to post my Response to Vertical Plyo video again because...well...it's just confirmation. Crazy confirmation. Confirmation of crazy. Whatever.


That's right, folks.

I hate this workout. Hate it so much, I wish I had it a couple more times a week so I could conquer it a little more quickly. Next time I have it...is a full week from now. Tomorrow is Relief...which is a blessing...but Thursday is Game Day. During which I might actually fall over. Yikes. I think I may actually do Relief tonight and Yoga in the morning. For the record, my most-sore body parts are my thighs--inner and hamstrings. Youch.

This is hard work. When I finished Vertical Plyo tonight, Bryson came up to me and said, "Whoa, mom. That's GROSS!" because I was literally dripping.  It made no sense to shower quickly because I think my core temperature was so high...I would have just dripped again as soon as I got out.

An observation: I'm having a hard time remembering to eat with the craziness of my schedule. It's affecting my energy and my performance during workouts. This...is a lesson I need to learn better.

No comments:

Post a Comment