Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 4

And this is how I feel about Insanity the Asylum, Vertical Plyo:


I went through this workout seriously feeling like I had never done anything like it before...and I definitely have...just not quite this psycho. I did have fair warning. Oh. And the hair/lack of makeup/serious sweatiness...yeah. That's what I look like at 7:14 am. It's better by 8. Mostly.

When was the last time you double jumped with a jump rope? For a minute? Lateral jumps as long as you are tall? (actually, I had to shorten my ladder for that one--so it's only about 4'6" or so) Yeah. Vertical Plyo. The workout I dread. By week 4, I have to kill it. Or I'll have to do another round. 

I have to kill it.

Vertical Plyo, Calorie Burn: 300
Average Heart Rate: 136

1 comment:

  1. OK... LMAO. You're too funny! Wait until OT... You'll have to do 1 leg power jumps but start with your knee on the floor!!!

    I would seriously look into a new HRM though. I had the one you have now and it always stopped working during my workouts... usually when doing floor work or serious jumping. It just wouldn't register my HR. Just saying... 300 cals seems seriously low for you!!!

    ReplyDelete