Monday, November 21, 2011

Wordpress?

Will you follow me if I go to word press? (Hehe...are any of you following me any more as it is?? I know I haven't been super consistent lately...forgive me!)

I haven't figured it all out yet, but I'm working on it, and importing from blogger was pretty simple...even the comments came along for the ride...what do you think? I'll make it so you can follow me there too. :) 


I kind of decided that "five of us" didn't really fit all that well with who we are...who I am...any more. For a while I could justify it since we had Chani and all...but then we added Maisie into the mix...hehe...and it didn't work again. Since I can't change the address of this blog, and I really like some of the features that wordpress offers (though if any of you are brilliant and can help me figure out how to use a theme that isn't quite so canned and ugly as the ones I'm finding on the wordpress site, that would be fantastically helpful), I thought I'd jump in there. 

I'll post in both places for a while to see what I think...but I'm thinking I'm going to change. Leave me a comment to let me know if you're coming along! Or if you're not!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hmm....think I'd follow you anywhere :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete