Monday, February 7, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook, Feb. 7, 2011


Outside my window...it's warm today. balmy, even (almost 40. ;) ). but threatening to get colder. And very slippery.

I am thinking.....that a mortgage payment sounds...good. 
 
I am thankful for... my children. even on the toughest days, i treasure them.
 
I am wearing...dark wash skinny jeans, a 3/4 sleeve white and lavender striped cardigan, a white cami and thick grey socks.
  
I am remembering...a much crazier schedule, and not missing it.

I am creating...lists of things to organize and pack. detailed to-do lists. and a list of long-term goals.

I am going...to plan a menu.

I am reading...Have a New Kid by Friday by Kevin Lehman.
 
I am hoping... to have a closing date by the end of the week?
 
On my mind...the papers i got in the mail from the lawyer today. signed. dated. submitted.

From the learning rooms... The Wonderful Way Babies are Made (yes. it's what you're thinking it is), multiplying fractions, 4's times tables, the crusades, the parables of Jesus.

Noticing that... it doesn't matter how much i attempt to de-clutter my mother's house of our stuff...it's just going to be cluttered while we're here. period.
 
From the kitchen... chicken and broccoli stir fry.

Around the house...dogs. lots and lots of dogs.

One of my favorite things... my children being creative and entrepreneurial at the same time.
 
Praying for...my friends as they face medical craziness in their family.

A verse to share..."Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others." Philippians 2:3-4

A few plans for this week... babysitting, horse lessons, dinner with friends, Laine's birthday, Laine's friend birthday party...at some point i should maybe plan for that...hehe.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

1 comment:

  1. Well that sounds like an interesting topic of discussion about babies. I'm so glad to have you blazing the trail for me so I can pick your brain about how it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete